- This policy covers how SonomaMall.com treats personal information that it collects and receives, including information related to your past use of it's products and services. Personal information is information about you that is personally identifiable like your name, address, email address, or phone number, and that is not otherwise publicly available.
- This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that SonomaMall.com does not own or control, or to people that it does not employ or manage.
Information Collection and Use
- SonomaMall.com collects personal information when you register with it, when you use SonomaMall.com products or services, when you visit it's pages or the pages of certain Company partners, and when you enter promotions or sweepstakes. SonomaMall.com may combine information about you that we have with information we obtain from business partners or other companies.
- When you register we ask for information such as your name, email address, birth date, gender, zip code, occupation, industry, and personal interests. Once you register with SonomaMall.com and sign in to our services, you are not anonymous to us.
- SonomaMall.com collects information about your transactions with us and with some of our business partners, including information about your use of financial products and services that we offer.
- SonomaMall.com automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address, SonomaMall.com cookie information, and the page you request.
- SonomaMall.com uses information for the following general purposes: to customize the advertising and content you see, fulfill your requests for products and services, improve our services, contact you, conduct research, and provide anonymous reporting for internal and external clients.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- SonomaMall.com does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or nonaffiliated companies except to provide products or services you've requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- We provide the information to trusted partners who work on behalf of or with SonomaMall.com under confidentiality agreements. These companies may use your personal information to help SonomaMall.com communicate with you about offers from us and our marketing partners. However, these companies do not have any independent right to share this information.
- We have a parent's permission to share the information if the user is a child under age 13. Parents have the option of allowing SonomaMall.com to collect and use their child's information without consenting to SonomaMall.com sharing of this information with people and companies who may use this information for their own purposes;
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims;
- SonomaMall.com displays targeted advertisements based on personal information. Advertisers (including ad serving companies) may assume that people who interact with, view, or click on targeted ads meet the targeting criteria - for example, women ages 18-24 from a particular geographic area.
- SonomaMall.com does not provide any personal information to the advertiser when you interact with or view a targeted ad. However, by interacting with or viewing an ad you are consenting to the possibility that the advertiser will make the assumption that you meet the targeting criteria used to display the ad.
- SonomaMall.com may set and access cookies on your computer.
- SonomaMall.com lets other companies that show advertisements on some of our pages set and access their cookies on your computer. Other companies' use of their cookies is subject to their own privacy policies, not this one. Advertisers or other companies do not have access to SonomaMall.com's cookies.
- SonomaMall.com uses web beacons to access our cookies inside and outside our network of web sites and in connection with our products and services.
Confidentiality and Security
- We limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
- We have physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to protect personal information about you.
- SonomaMall.com may update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your account or by placing a prominent notice on our site.
Questions and Suggestions
- If you have questions or suggestions, please contact us at:
Willits, CA 95490
Copyright © 2003
The Exactly How Publishing Company. All rights reserved.
Suggestion Box Returns Policy